COOK | HammondCare | Greenwich / Neringah
Hammond Health Care - Greenwich / Neringah
Trippas White Group is focused on delivering an exceptional experience and therefore need an outstanding Cook, to join the Greenwich and Neringah Catering Teams. The cook will be responsible for supporting with the provision of catering services, including cooking, preparing food, making sandwiches that are delivered to patients, basic kitchen assistance, cleaning and other ad hoc duties. This is a 5 day per week, 365 days per year facility. Therefore there are a variety of AM & PM shifts are available. You must be able to work 35 hours per week and be able to get to the venue early mornings (own transport is advised)
In this role you will focus on providing great service in an environment focused on patient care. It is important that you be able to read and interpret menus.
- Sound food handling experience in a commercial kitchen environment - Min 12 months
- Experience in the preparation of large quantities of sandwiches, salads and platters
- Knowledge in the provision of food services within a Health or Aged Care environment is preferred, but not essential
- Be able to demonstrated knowledge of current food safety practices and standards
- Have a clear understanding of infection control, manual handling, hazard identification
- Be adaptable with demonstrated experience in working in a flexible, multi-skilled team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Flexible availability, including early day shifts, weekends and some public holidays shifts.
- MUST have full-time working rights
- Hospital or Aged Care Experience highly desirable
If this role sounds like the challenge you are seeking, then please follow the links to apply!